Read Nick’s fiction work at http://fulldarkfever.com
The Word on Long Distance Backpacking and More.
- 20-Year-Old Hikes Pacific Crest Trail and Bikes to East Coast
- Backpack Etiquette for Distance Hikers
- Stick to the Stores: Why You Shouldn’t Rely on Resupply Packages
- Retirees Achieve Triple Crown of Hiking in Three Years
- 8,300 Miles for Suicide Prevention: A Hiking Prodigy
- Tenting or Cowboy Camping: Which One is Better?
- What More Could We Do? An Encounter on the Pacific Crest Trail
- What It’s Like to Live in a Cabin With No Running Water or Phone Service
- What it Was Like to Thru-Hike the Pacific Crest Trail in 1977
- Robert Bird: The Man Who Gives Everything and Asks for Nothing
- Dixie Wanderlust and Her Impact on Thru-Hiking
- The Appalachian Trail vs. The Pacific Crest Trail: A Comprehensive Breakdown
- Hiking and Mental Health: A Direct Correlation
- 15 Environmental No-No’s of Backpacking
- 7 Reasons Why Cooking on Trail is Overrated
- Craziest Things I’ve Experienced While Backpacking
- Casting for Naked and Afraid
- Finding Contentment in Your Thru-Hiking Pace
- What It’s Like to Come Home from a Thru-Hike
- Acclimating to the Pacific Crest Trail
- Ditch the Apps: Why You Should Hike Without Social Media
- The Ghost Moose: A Horrifying Reality
- Massachusetts Ski Areas: Ranked
- Backpacking’s Dearth of Diversity: A Problem That Can’t Be Ignored
- Weed on Trail?
Like what you’ve read? Sign up to have new articles emailed.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.